- RT @JoeWilliamson93: PhDone. https://t.co/vzX7EIZerD 10:43:33 AM March 22, 2021 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JoeWilliamson93: It is with tremendous excitement that I can announce that today I start in my new role as lecturer at @QMUL in @QM_SBC… 10:31:32 AM March 22, 2021 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @mrmcgowen1: New paper on Old World Fruit Bats by @Saguzar64 @rossiterlab. I can now add bats to the non-cetaceans I've worked on! Inte… 03:16:33 PM March 09, 2021 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @RosieDrink: 🤩My current project has started crowdfunding for new ancient DNA sequencing from two intriguing and wonderful mammals from… 09:37:39 AM January 13, 2021 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @sagitaninta: ✨Twitter please do your magic✨ Help us getting ancient DNA from our precious endemics from South East Asia, anoa & babirus… 09:37:23 AM January 13, 2021 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JoeWilliamson93: Struggling to kickstart your work ethic in 2021 🧐? Watch me present our new research on how riparian buffers can act a… 10:53:05 AM January 05, 2021 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JoeWilliamson93: Hi #BES2020! Come and watch my talk on how riparian fragments in oil palm plantations can act as microclimatic refugia… 12:32:55 PM December 14, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @RosieDrink: My paper is out now from @HMTF_LOMBOK and @SAFE_Project and the subject of my successful #TropiCon20 @BES_Tropical @BESCons… 03:48:41 PM December 02, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @EleSlade: New paper by @RosieDrink @rossiterlab showing that #leech blood meal #iDNA can be used to detect differences in #mammal diver… 02:06:46 PM November 30, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @hammerheadbat: ITS FINALLY OUT IN A JOURNAL! How node resolution alters our measurements and perception of network structure in ecologi… 02:35:15 PM November 24, 2020 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Publications
Exciting news from the lab this week… Much of our work for the last couple of years has centred around the search for genomic signatures of molecular convergence. This means looking for similar genetic changes in otherwise unrelated organisms. We’d … Continue reading
Rossiter SJ (2009) Parentage and kinship analysis. In: Ecological and Behavioral Methods for the Study of Bats (TH Kunz & Parsons S, eds). John Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, In the press.
Gang L, Jinhong W, Rossiter SJ, Jones G, Cotton JA & Zhang S (200 The hearing gene Prestin reunites echolocating bats. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of the USA. DOI10.1073/pnas.0802097105.