- RT @Dr_bat_girl: How gleaning bats glean, what the bat "sees" and a new form of camouflage? http://t.co/ndWZag6hd8 09:20:16 AM September 01, 2015 from Twitter for Mac ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @spartansebos: Using targeted sequence capture across species to recover 1000s genes from #museum samples http://t.co/L60e2NQzsG #sequen… 10:16:57 AM August 05, 2015 from Twitter for Mac ReplyRetweetFavorite
- New paper from @spartansebos in our group using museum samples with target sequence capture http://t.co/IzFXgiA36v #bats 08:43:32 AM August 04, 2015 from Twitter for Mac ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @James_Borrell: 4 Simple Steps For Getting Involved In Conservation http://t.co/S4TSzOdpDu 04:13:28 PM November 11, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Great #labjolly from lab student @BatWarren on genome scans for differentiation outliers, including http://t.co/1Vquid2wYe 04:13:02 PM November 11, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @davidjayharris: Not sure how this made it through proofreading, peer review, and copyediting. Via http://t.co/sWaswaM2X4 #addedvalue ht… 04:00:17 PM November 11, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LonelyJoeParker: thanks @QMLsciencehound @QMUL looks very very interesting, tempted @Fellwolf @GTsagkogeorga @Dr_bat_girl @rossiterlab … 08:34:13 PM October 17, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Lab PDRA @LonelyJoeParker hacking #HYPHY to pass vars as std input, handy for @phylogenomics #parallel #phylogenetics http://t.co/SiBp03bbQ7 08:33:37 PM October 17, 2014 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
Category Archives: Publications
Exciting news from the lab this week… Much of our work for the last couple of years has centred around the search for genomic signatures of molecular convergence. This means looking for similar genetic changes in otherwise unrelated organisms. We’d … Continue reading
Rossiter SJ (2009) Parentage and kinship analysis. In: Ecological and Behavioral Methods for the Study of Bats (TH Kunz & Parsons S, eds). John Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, In the press.
Gang L, Jinhong W, Rossiter SJ, Jones G, Cotton JA & Zhang S (200 The hearing gene Prestin reunites echolocating bats. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of the USA. DOI10.1073/pnas.0802097105.